April 22, 2021, 04:33:34 AM

Author Topic: Server & Staff Changes  (Read 180 times)

Online Andrew`

Server & Staff Changes
« on: March 31, 2021, 04:32:05 PM »
Dear Ambrosians,

We are glad to have many of you back after such a long time, and working for and alongside you, we wanna make your wishes come true and expand in the process, and that's why we keep working on things and making changes as we go, until we are sure we have the best recipe and stick with it.

First of all, I'm glad to announce our beloved CS 1.6 Jailbreak is back, and @Ninja Assassin aka Spitbars is constantly working and adding maps and further features on it, but it has been tested and should be ready to play. Join and have some good old fun, I am sure we all miss it.

Secondly, as you have decided, the CS:GO DeathMatch server will be replaced by Surf, most likely within next week.
Since the CS:GO Zombie Escape server did not get the expected activity, it will be replaced by a Retakes server, and our known and beloved @thEnd will be in charge of it as the Head Admin. He will be working on it with @RAMBATEN and will be ready within next month, which leads me to another point.

@RAMBATEN has been helping me a lot and working hard on multiple CS:GO servers, so it's only fair to be shown appreciation, and therefore will be promoted to
General Manager, which will grant him the ease to be able to work on multiple things and intervene/help wherever necessary, mostly on CS:GO which is his expertise. As a result, and due to his loyalty and efforts, @asp will be the sole Head Admin of Bhop server.

Please show love to our servers and staff as a lot of work is being done and there's more to come!

Regards.

Offline thEnd

Re: Server & Staff Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 06:09:31 PM »
I wish to thank @Andrew` for not thinking all bad about me.  ;D  Its still early days for retakes server, but I'll try my best to bring the best experience and knowledge. Also I'm congratulating everyone else on the list. I am sure the best is still ahead of us!

Offline Burzum

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 08:05:53 PM »
welcome on board  :-*  :-*
Follow, like and watch us on Facebook

Offline Fisu

• The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
  • Ambrosian Admin
  • :)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 11:54:39 PM »
Very good news and I can already feel a good progress coming with these motivated boys!

Keep it up!

Online Andrew`

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 05:48:34 AM »
I would like to add that we now have another new but at the same time old member in our Staff team. @Pringles will be Ambrosia's Forum Moderator. Welcome back!