August 01, 2021, 11:35:27 AM

Author Topic: steam account got hacked and i need help.  (Read 340 times)

Offline neon12301

steam account got hacked and i need help.
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:37:19 AM »
https://steamcommunity.com/id/neumeyuigrat/

This my steam account apparently i got hacked and i lost it ,  i talked to steam support but those lil hoes said they can't do anything because i'm not the original owner so
Can you guys report him? if i can't have my steam account neither can he

Thank you

Supplicium/seelkadoom

Online Burzum

Re: steam account got hacked and i need help.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 11:23:28 AM »
sorry man  :-[

the only way to get back a steam account is with a validation mail, that you get when u buy products on steam. if the original owner could search for those mails and send to them for recover it........
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:26:11 AM by Burzum »
Follow, like and watch us on Facebook

Offline Lagger

• Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 11:30:01 AM »
Usually steam support asks you for a credit card number that you used for your steam purchases on that account to make sure you are the real owner. If you have it there should be no problem

Offline neon12301

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 11:32:39 AM »
sorry man  :-[

the only way to get back a steam account is with a validation mail, that you get when u buy products on steam. if the original owner could search for those mails and send to them for recover it........

I don't even remember who i got it from , ill just find myself a new account and screw it ,
tho i got a lot of hours on the games on it , i just care about the hours , shows how much of a nerd i am XD

Offline Ryan~

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 05:04:16 PM »
How could someone believe you if you were the owner of that account?
You could ask for the help to get your hacked acc back instead of asking us to report. You were failed to provide evidence as being owner of that account maybe you are not the real owner or you are just trying to damage the actual owner (not you) of that account by making us fool. We receive every notification of steam on email, other than purchases also.
Sorry, I am gonna report this account unless you prove if you are the real owner.

P.s: Long time no see you dear, last time I saw you playing in dd2 maybe years ago lol
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:07:16 PM by Ryan~ »

"My head's underwater but I'm breathin' fine"

Offline R1zeN

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 09:27:29 PM »
How could someone believe you if you were the owner of that account?
You could ask for the help to get your hacked acc back instead of asking us to report. You were failed to provide evidence as being owner of that account maybe you are not the real owner or you are just trying to damage the actual owner (not you) of that account by making us fool. We receive every notification of steam on email, other than purchases also.
Sorry, I am gonna report this account unless you prove if you are the real owner.

P.s: Long time no see you dear, last time I saw you playing in dd2 maybe years ago lol

It is his account. It got hacked, and since he bought the acc 7 years ago he can’t make steam support retrieve it :) (Not his originally, and old owner is gone)

Offline SilverQuick

• Acknowledge Pain
  • Unstoppable
  • The shit's chess, it ain't checkers
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 10:55:52 AM »
You can always prouve you're the real owner though.

Offline lemoNN

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 06:30:00 AM »
As all the other dudes said. You can prove your ownership if you have a reciept of any game you've bought on Steam, I also got my account from someone else and it has been hacked three times. But as soon as I showed my reciept they gave it back to me

Offline neon12301

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 09:08:41 AM »
As all the other dudes said. You can prove your ownership if you have a reciept of any game you've bought on Steam, I also got my account from someone else and it has been hacked three times. But as soon as I showed my reciept they gave it back to me

And I did and prove that i had the account before the older owner but still they won't retrieve it , still because it doesn't originally belong to me,
with the help of a friend in real life i created a new account and moved a long

Thanks for the help guys , just lock the topic , its kinda over and i'm all screw it don't care anymore

Peace out !