March 24, 2023, 10:33:36 AM

Author Topic: [JB] Suggestions  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Andrew`

[JB] Suggestions
« on: November 19, 2018, 06:21:19 PM »
Any map, plugin or further suggestions can be made here.

Offline Alberto

Re: [JB] Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 09:52:35 PM »
I am going to leave a few maps which I  like and used to play in the past, have a look if you got time, maybe you like it:

greytown: https://gamebanana.com/maps/198022

flap: https://gamebanana.com/maps/197698

casper: https://gamebanana.com/maps/181654

heartbreake: https://gamebanana.com/maps/142068

russia: https://gamebanana.com/maps/154133

Also I'dlike to see the /piss mod (useless but funny, maybe offensive for some  ppl),  and i wonder if votemap could be lowered to 4 votes or so, because it requests 5 and we were  in troubles before to change it
Thank you !

Offline Gandalf The Stinky

• ☠☠☠☠☠☠
  • Veteran
  • Pm me for any help regarding issues ingame/forums
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:02:59 PM »
the current commander menu is bugged due to it being outdated, maybe you could make it work with the current amxmod?

𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕪; 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖
-Albert Einstein

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 10:08:30 PM »
the current commander menu is bugged due to it being outdated, maybe you could make it work with the current amxmod?
Bugged how? What doesn't work?

Offline Gandalf The Stinky

• ☠☠☠☠☠☠
  • Veteran
  • Pm me for any help regarding issues ingame/forums
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »
Bugged how? What doesn't work?

giving prisoners mic and the spray meter are bugged

𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕪; 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖
-Albert Einstein

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 11:05:23 PM »
giving prisoners mic and the spray meter are bugged
For the spray meter I am aware, but it is not related to the menu. I used the mic access few hours ago and it worked. Can anyone else confirm it is bugged?

Offline [C]asper

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 11:57:18 PM »
Jail_Casper_v1 m8

Offline R1zeN

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 12:30:21 AM »
For the spray meter I am aware, but it is not related to the menu. I used the mic access few hours ago and it worked. Can anyone else confirm it is bugged?

It worked earlier

Offline Jake

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 05:05:17 AM »
Physics
So you can shoot the ball

Offline [C]asper

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 05:53:24 AM »
-Ball physics
-Jailbreak Hats would be fun along with albero's suggestion which is /piss
-Gang system
*remove vote kick/ban due of the abuse
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:56:27 AM by [C]asper »

Offline GandElf The Gay

• @ 30 fps, 300 ms
  • Veteran
  • Your daily dose of saltiness.
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
- Physics
- Spectator Plugin

Offline Alberto

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 06:40:02 PM »
Rule to be creative, to think on new games to do and questions as always they do a question it is "1+1" or "2+2" and the games are quite similar or just the same over and over again xD

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2018, 07:50:47 PM »
-I have the piss plugin on my pc, but hesitant to add it yet. Jailbreak always needed stupid excuses to create drama, too early to start all over again as many people will get offended. I will reconsider a little later.
-Gang system will probably not be added, gives errors with the updated amxx, plus it mostly goes well with PrisonBreak, less rules, more roleplay, and along with RTD the terrorists will be unbeatable.
-Working on physics, wait for news within the week.
-Hats and skins later on, not currently a priority, server is not even 1 week old and I have enough issues to deal with already.
-Will not be adding any extra/unecessary rules, admins can make sure CTs perform well, I will give them instructions to do so.
-Voteban will stay at least as long as there are not many admins, I had enough complaints on my plate for freekillers before I added it. The voteban punishes abusers if it does not get enough votes, @[C]asper if I am provided proof it is being abused, I will consider removing it. You can also take evidence and report any possible abuser.
-More maps probably next week, I added a total of 12 already, every suggestion that has been made, however, will be considered @Alberto

Let me also note we already have a large list of plugins, that means I cannot constantly add more plugins that could be considered "heavy". At the moment the server is almost where I want it to be, will try for further additions later on, but as you've seen, the server has started crashing again.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 07:55:33 PM by Andrew` »

Offline Loks

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2018, 08:58:52 PM »
-How about adding a freekill menu..?
Mistakes are made so when you kill someone by accident you can revive him asap without giving fd next round as a "freekill"

-heal menu
Healing not only 100hp
Maybe like 250 and 500hp,
Plus let it be a menu where you can choose to heal all prisoners or healing by name, cuz if there is a rebeler

Offline GandElf The Gay

• @ 30 fps, 300 ms
  • Veteran
  • Your daily dose of saltiness.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 07:35:03 AM »
FD plugin needs a fix to restore HP to the proper amount when the FD is started.

Offline Amine

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 01:59:36 PM »
-I have the piss plugin on my pc, but hesitant to add it yet. Jailbreak always needed stupid excuses to create drama, too early to start all over again as many people will get offended. I will reconsider a little later.
Dont add it its a shit plugin. also the drama is one of the things we need
-Gang system will probably not be added, gives errors with the updated amxx, plus it mostly goes well with PrisonBreak, less rules, more roleplay, and along with RTD the terrorists will be unbeatable.
GANGS ARE SHIT DONT ADD THEM also they are op af
-Working on physics, wait for news within the week. good.
-Hats and skins later on, not currently a priority, server is not even 1 week old and I have enough issues to deal with already. dont add any skins / just few that can be purchased with ingame points (add more knives )
-Will not be adding any extra/unecessary rules, admins can make sure CTs perform well, I will give them instructions to do so.
-Voteban will stay at least as long as there are not many admins, I had enough complaints on my plate for freekillers before I added it. The voteban punishes abusers if it does not get enough votes, @[C]asper if I am provided proof it is being abused, I will consider removing it. You can also take evidence and report any possible abuser.
-More maps probably next week, I added a total of 12 already, every suggestion that has been made, however, will be considered @Alberto

Let me also note we already have a large list of plugins, that means I cannot constantly add more plugins that could be considered "heavy". At the moment the server is almost where I want it to be, will try for further additions later on, but as you've seen, the server has started crashing again.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

Offline Drunky

• Sometimes I wish everyone could be as awesome as I am.
  • Veteran
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 07:17:55 PM »
- Ts are unable to boost on top of the cage or the top cells. Is this made on purpose?
If yes then make it so we can boost.

- Please swap the current xmf map to the regular one if possible.

- Add jail_4ever if possible, it's a bit tt sided but it can be enjoyable with a few cts, they can easily cover all sides. We used to have it on old jb.

- jail_psychics pls add

- Also there's a pretty cool map we used to have before, I forgot the name and can't find it anywhere. It's all in green and has a deadly blue river infront of the one cell, with lasers and a big tower (not casper_v1), pls add :-[

Offline Navily

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »

- Also there's a pretty cool map we used to have before, I forgot the name and can't find it anywhere. It's all in green and has a deadly blue river infront of the one cell, with lasers and a big tower (not casper_v1), pls add :-[
jail_dark_kampta
and yes good map, I'd like to see it
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:10:40 PM by Navily »

Offline Velaxers

• Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
  • Sr Member
  • Former Voice Servers and Minecraft Manager
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2018, 10:44:23 PM »

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 06:31:12 AM »
-How about adding a freekill menu..?
Mistakes are made so when you kill someone by accident you can revive him asap without giving fd next round as a "freekill"

-heal menu
Healing not only 100hp
Maybe like 250 and 500hp,
Plus let it be a menu where you can choose to heal all prisoners or healing by name, cuz if there is a rebeler
-We did try a "reason for kill" plugin, but people didn't like it, plus, that's why we have admins, to sort these things out. They're also there to revive but that is up to the prisoner to decide, he/she was freekilled so it's up to them to choose to get a revive or a fd.

-Good idea, but unfortunately not possible, at least for the moment.

Overall, and to fully answer Loks' second point as well, tony's jb plugin is hardcoded and includes multiple plugins in one, so obviously any edit is harder than a normal plugin. This is both good(all in one) and bad(errors, harder to add/change/remove) so there are certain things that are either not possible or take time. At the end of the day, if we could do everything through plugins, we wouldn't need commanders and admins.

- Ts are unable to boost on top of the cage or the top cells. Is this made on purpose?
If yes then make it so we can boost.

- Please swap the current xmf map to the regular one if possible.

- Add jail_4ever if possible, it's a bit tt sided but it can be enjoyable with a few cts, they can easily cover all sides. We used to have it on old jb.

- jail_psychics pls add

-I have seen one boost(armageddon I believe?) but to answer your question, no, I have not done anything to prevent it, not sure if rehlds has any security measure, but I don't think so, and again, I think I did see a successful boost once, dunno for sure.

-Will probably do so, soon.

-I remember, but we had it for little time, I could be wrong but it wasn't quite popular. I do not want to add multiple maps that will be considered boring, I believe we already have too many(12), I will be working on the maplist next week however, and I'll take it into consideration.

-Will do most likely.

-Yes like Navily pointed out it's jail_dark_kampta indeed. Again, it's on the list of possible changes, news within next week.

jail_beach_v3 https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2304/
jail_jungle https://gamebanana.com/maps/161055
-Probably yes.

-Probably no.

Thank you for your suggestions.

P.S. For the ball physics, unfortunately I cannot remember the plugin I used before, if someone could find it for me. Weapon Physics plugin obviously doesn't work on it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:37:43 AM by Andrew` »