September 22, 2021, 07:25:45 PM

Author Topic: Was fun...  (Read 175 times)

Offline CrimeMiz

• The CT Slayer
  • Sr Member
  • Resist what you love and tolerate what you hate.
Was fun...
« on: July 17, 2018, 02:45:15 AM »
I have some extra time in hand, so let me write a story before saying why I'm leaving. Skip to last paragraph if you're lazy ;D

I really loved counter-strike. It's memories will stay alive with me forever. Whenever I launch it and hear the same music, the loading music the background pic and every little detail. It reminds me of my old house, room and chair and that LG Flatron fat screen. The random servers me and my friends played in and then discuss every round the next day at school. My first admin experience which was paid btw, made me realise that my version of the game wasn't legit and then I knew what steam was and it was all complicated coming from non-steam. I waited for weeks till cs was available in a shop that sold games and finally bought the official cs 1 anthology CD.
After I made steam I didn't have to connect to the server to speak with someone I had many friends there and instantly chatted with them, I joined different forums more often and got engaged in communities. I sticked to one until it closed and then kept going from one place to another wherever my steam friends played. Everyone knew Crime that old admin in the closed community, so I got free administration in a few more communities to unite the old players who were lost like me. Just one worked out of them, and it is still running to this day I gave it up then Fadi got me here, and it wasn't like the modes I usually played so I played rarely just to surf. I saw the jailbreak mode was popular here so I joined to try it, luckily fun people were playing that time so it got me to try it again to understand it more, then I joined again and again until people started knowing me a little. When I finally learnt everything I decided to join the CT team whenever the server had 3 to 5 players on. I trained and slowly got better and got the recognition from admins and "popular" players until I became one. I applied to become an admin and the only reason I got denied was my lack of forum activity. Then I finally became an admin. I felt I was given trust in such a short period of time, I must do well. And I guess I did since 3 years ago my leaving topic had only positive farewells.
I felt welcome and I'm thankful for that, I feel like I spent a lot of time here, 4 out of my 10 years of counter-strike. Here is where it ended.

I'm still playing games, a lot of them but cs got stale to me. I feel like the quality of players have declined or maybe I'm just getting older or games are getting better, maybe all of those reasons combined. Anyhow, I would like to resign from being a report panelist. I would list a bunch of names to thank, but I'm afraid I'll forget someone so I'll thank you all for every enjoyable memory here. I'll look forward coming back if they'll expand to other games. but it seems like they want to stick to cs 1.6 which will sooner or later kill the community in my opinion. Just like other communities shut down, this one was about to. But thanks to @Navily and @Red Wolf I wish you good luck.

Best wishes,
CrimeMiz

"Behind every "Just kidding" there is a little truth."                                                           
"Hacking is just like masturbating, in the beginning it feels good, but in the end you are just f***ing yourself."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Offline koll0z

Re: Was fun...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 09:37:00 AM »
I'm totally agreeing with ur opinion about cs 1.6 , me too a few days ago I was about to definitely quit 1.6, and that's what I'll do, I'll focus on csgo, fortnite and maybe rocket league who know :P ,
My favorite communities and the first communities where I was , 80% of them are closed and 20% of them are dead, bcs they only focused on 1.6...
Anyway, GL , let's be in contact on steam ^^
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:37:16 AM by koll0z »
I don't need a signature.

Offline SilverQuick

• Acknowledge Pain
  • Unstoppable
  • The shit's chess, it ain't checkers
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:48:36 AM »
Wish you only the best pal. :)

Offline Red Wolf

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:55:14 AM »
Take care buddy  :)
Hope to see you around sometimes.
Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards. -Soren Kierkegaard

Offline Cracky

• Angel of the lord
  • Sr Member
  • Do stupid shit with confidence
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »
Sad nibba hours indeed bud, well i guess your time has come sadly tho

I'd like to thank you for all your services at being a report panelist and etc.. and may luck be on your side on your travels killing the dark force commander

Gl with everything pal cya
I have fallen down so hard that getting up sounds kinda cringe

Offline dave`

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 04:48:51 PM »

I hope the best for you; I'm keeping you in my prayers.(even though i dont)

So long and thanks for all the fish you glorious titan.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:21:57 PM by dave` »
⠨⢐⢐⠠⠁⡂⢜⠰⡡⣱⢸⡰⣱⡸⡸⡸⡘⡜⣜⢼⡱⡵⣳⢽⣝⡮⣗⡯⣗⣗⣗⢧⡳⣱⢱⡑⡆⡇⡎⡢⢑⠨⠄⠁⠂⠄⡁⠐⢐⠨⠢⡑⡨⠄⠄
⠈⡀⡂⠐⠄⡊⢆⢯⡺⣪⢷⢝⣞⢞⣝⢮⣣⡳⣕⢗⡽⣝⢮⢗⣗⡽⣳⢽⣳⣳⡳⡯⣞⢵⡣⡣⡇⡇⡕⠔⢀⠄⢂⠱⡠⣅⠠⠈⢀⠨⢈⢰⠨⡐⠄
⠄⠂⠄⢁⠐⠄⢝⢮⡺⡵⣫⢯⡺⡝⡮⡳⡕⣝⢮⢳⢝⡮⡯⣳⡳⡽⡽⣽⣺⢮⡯⣟⣞⢵⢝⡕⡇⢇⠡⠐⠄⢌⠄⡂⡈⢮⢪⠢⢐⢐⢅⡇⣗⢌⠄
⠄⢁⠐⠄⠠⠈⢸⢱⢕⢝⠪⣊⢬⠬⢦⢧⢵⣱⡱⡝⡵⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⢯⢞⡾⣯⢯⣗⡷⣝⢗⡝⡬⡪⡎⠌⡢⡐⡐⢅⠢⡸⡨⡪⡸⡸⡵⣝⢮⡺⡌
⠄⠐⠈⢀⠠⠈⠠⠣⢁⠂⠃⠐⠄⠌⠄⢢⣅⢕⠹⡺⣪⢮⡳⣝⡮⣯⡺⡽⣽⢽⣻⣞⡽⡮⣻⡺⣪⢯⢝⡼⡴⡺⣜⢮⡺⡜⡮⢮⢳⢝⣞⢮⡳⣝⢮
⠄⠈⡀⠄⡀⠐⠄⠁⠂⡨⠄⠅⠡⠱⡁⡢⠪⣯⣳⣣⢣⢣⣻⣺⣺⢵⣫⢯⢯⣟⣗⣯⢯⢯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⡮⣗⣝⢮⣫⢗⡯⣗⣗⢯⢞⡵⡳
⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⢈⠄⠅⡎⠄⠡⢅⢄⠢⡊⢜⡺⣪⢮⣳⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⢽⣺⣳⢯⣟⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⡾⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⡺⣝⣗⢽⡹
⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠠⢐⠠⡣⡱⡱⡱⣢⣣⡳⣝⢵⣫⢾⣝⢾⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⣝⣗⣯⣟⣾⣺⢽⣝⢾⢝⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⢮⣻⣺⡺⡽⡽⡮⣯⣳⢵⡳⣝
⠄⠄⠈⢀⠠⠄⡢⡣⣣⢳⡹⣚⢮⡺⣚⢮⢯⣺⢵⣳⢯⣻⣺⣺⣺⢝⣮⣳⣳⢽⣺⣞⣾⣺⣳⢽⣝⢽⡺⣮⣻⢽⣺⢽⣺⢮⢯⢯⢯⣻⡺⡮⣳⢽⣪
⠄⠄⠐⠄⡀⢐⢕⣝⢮⣗⡽⣮⣳⢽⣪⢷⣻⣺⢽⣺⡽⣞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣪⢞⡮⣟⣞⣾⣺⢾⢽⢽⣺⡳⣝⡞⣞⡽⣞⡯⣗⡿⡽⡽⡽⡮⡯⡯⣳⡫⣞
⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⡎⣺⡪⣟⡮⣟⣾⣺⡽⣞⣟⡾⣽⢽⣳⢯⣟⣞⣞⣮⣻⡪⡯⣺⣳⣳⢗⣯⢯⢿⡽⣞⣽⢵⡫⣗⡽⡵⣫⣗⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⣫⢗⡽⡵