September 22, 2021, 06:55:36 PM

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 327 times)

Offline unreal /A/

Leaving
« on: March 25, 2018, 12:57:27 AM »
Hi to all members of this community.

This post will be a conclusion of my experience in here and what I have become as an influence of it.
I started playing on server since 2014. I still remember some players, some admins and some good times. Whoever I became as a player now, it's all because of the time I spent on the server with those great players.
At one point, I thought to myself, why not join the community itself? So, that was round about 2015 - the start of my life in forums.

I had ups and downs, I still remember the hustle with Razzi ban, the issue with Element, other admins, etc.
I want to use this opportunity to say thank you but also to apologise for my arrogant behaviour at times and to being a complete failure when I had the oppotunity to shine.
When I was given the position of a community leader, I knew that I had a lot of people going against that decision and guess what - they were right, I was not the right one to be in that place.
I had a lot of new projects in my head on how to promote the community and how to improve the whole experience but I buckled like a column under pressure of an almighty structure. I tried my best to prove Ron and Eros that I was suitable for the position but my pesonality and true me took over and I failed. It turned out to be that all I could do was play the actual game and that is it.

Looking back at it all now, it's like looking at a building you built and now you just demolishing it yourself. All the friendships, relations and respect that I once had was gone because of myself. Because of the personality that I had and most likely still have.

Summing it all up, I was and still am useless and if one was to analyse my input - it would equal to 0. Instead of helping, I did the opposite for what I want to say sorry again.
The whole above would be the reason I'm leaving.
I want to say thank you to everyone who supported me, I want to say thank you to Ron and Eros for giving me the opportunity to become someone.
I want to say thank you to Silver and Ninja for being there for me when I needed them.

I wish this community the success that no other community has seen.
And once again, sorry for being a waste and thank you for making me who I am now.

I will be online on servers.
Best regards,
Unreal.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:59:03 AM by AS | Unreal ~ »

Offline SilverQuick

• Acknowledge Pain
  • Unstoppable
  • The shit's chess, it ain't checkers
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:51:33 AM »
Good luck broski and thanks for everything. ;)

Offline Krewe

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 04:53:07 AM »
Unrealboss, you will be missed by me "Your Master". One more thing cya in dd2 and watch your back

Offline Navily

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 05:26:25 AM »
Was pleasure knowing you , its tough to see you go
Best wishes in feature

Offline silex™

• Think, it ain't illegal yet, but they're working on it
  • Legend
  • If you stand for nothing, You'll fall for anything
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 09:11:30 AM »
Good luck and take care.

Offline koll0z

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 11:25:39 AM »
Cu one day.

GL.
I don't need a signature.

Offline cruzN

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 12:21:54 PM »
It"s very depressing when seeing members do a leaving topic, especially a dear friend like you. Well,i can"t argue anymore, i wish you luck with your life and whatever you may face. see you on the servers  ;)
I wish you"ll be back someday. Good Luck.

Offline Razzi

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 12:27:49 PM »
you know i'm cool with you and will always love your virgin ass<3

But those bans were definitely something indeed, although i forgive you and all the other admins involved, as you was not alone.
I have equally or probably an even worse history here than you and had little trust by the previous owners, so i understand your disappointment in yourself but the more you continue to think or worry about it, the worse it'll just get. I spent a solid 5 years here (2010-2015) - i had learnt so much here, the wrongs and rights, i committed to causing issues to even supporting the community so do not feel pity over yourself as you had tried. Also, very sad to here what happened with yogi man, but how he looked out for his mother and you, it's your turn to return the favour bud - make sure his marj is alright. Take care mate, its a been great small lil ride with you and we can both agree on that. And if you need me, you've got me on steam. "Inabit"

Offline Kay

• No man is an island .
  • Veteran
  • Stop wishing and start doing .
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 12:39:07 PM »
Really bad news , we really had a plenty of funny moments , but yeah there we go ,
Take care of your self mate , see you brother ;)

Offline Cracky

• Angel of the lord
  • Sr Member
  • Do stupid shit with confidence
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure you will be missed by most of the community ( well at least who got to know you )
Your work toward the community will always be remembered and we will be thankful for it
Sad to see you go dude but everything has to come to an end :(
Best wishes dude hope you'll be back someday, cya
I have fallen down so hard that getting up sounds kinda cringe

Offline Ninja Assassin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
And here you go again putting yourself down and whining about how useless you are. But hey guess what. With this state of mind well you are. But you don't realize what you have done, to me at least. Whether if its in the community forums/servers or not, you kept pushing me forward since my first day in ambrosia, you believed in me in many ways and i still think that i owe you one. And trust me on this one, back in these days you weren't useless at all. So stop complaining abt how much of a failure you are, i don't care if its true, and start working on yourself even more to achieve your goals.

Despite you being " useless" you will be dearly missed at least from my part. So goodluck old pal. You are the best.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:47:11 PM by Ninja Assassin »
Do not try to be the Best. Try to be Yourself

Offline blake_won

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 07:12:17 AM »
so what if your net graph is negative
make it positive, dont just bail on it lol

Dok borim se sa ranama,sanjam da opijam se vinom,rakijom i tamburama! <3 *Serbian dream*

Offline Ibbe

• Son of my mother
  • Sr Member
  • "Nothing is true, everything is permitted ."
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2018, 02:54:34 PM »
It was an honor having you here in this community...
I wish you the best luck with life and everything.
See you around though ;)

Offline Ryan~

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 10:33:28 PM »
You have done many things for this community.
The way you used to motivate me, each and  everytime  whenever I did mistakes, thanks for  that.
Good luck with your life bro :)

"My head's underwater but I'm breathin' fine"

Online Russian Bear Of GG Land GG

• !!Ok!! Dont Forget About WhiteHorse!!!!!! Because Unfortunetly For You That Bloody Horse WACHING YOU!!
  • Sr Member
  • OK Its Me FanMan
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 12:20:22 PM »
Well my dear Freand Unreal wish to you all the best of everething in yours life bro realy hope everething for you will go in wright way stay positive keep going only forward

And bro hehe :P  Dont forget you are owner of yours reality good bless you!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:21:23 PM by Russian Bear Of GG Land GG »
!!OK!!  Dont Forget About WhiteHorse !!!!!!
Well after 23.09.2021 Am will have acess and will get more to forums.

Because Unfortunetly For You That BLOODY HORSE WACHING YOU!!!!

Offline Rex@na!^#

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
bai bai bro i will miss you hardly  :'(  :'( even i don't know you that you exist in the community or have a chat with you  8)
hell no