May 17, 2022, 04:44:03 AM

Author Topic: 5vs5 normal clanWar match?  (Read 847 times)

Offline Ryan~

5vs5 normal clanWar match?
« on: April 29, 2017, 05:36:48 AM »
Hello, can we have a normal clanwar match soon? you can choose any suitable time.

p.s: honesly I have invited many new players to my clan actually they wanted to do some fun but they found nothing special ( actually I talked to RoN but he's busy these days) and every member is asking for a ClanWar match so I decided to have normal clanwar match with your team because I see your clan is active too.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:49:14 AM by Ryan~ »

"My head's underwater but I'm breathin' fine"

Offline dAmss.MSI

• Veteran
  • Even if you feel high, gravity will hold you down.
Re: 5vs5 normal clanWar match?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »
You're trying to settle a CW vs a jb team xD I'd suggest to make like CW of classic clans alone and jb clans by their side too, for example JLz vs Aw, unique vs something xD anyway I'd love to see it if it happens, make a record and send it to me if possible, GL for both of u.

Offline Kay

• No man is an island .
  • Veteran
  • Stop wishing and start doing .
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 10:05:28 AM »
You're trying to settle a CW vs a jb team xD I'd suggest to make like CW of classic clans alone and jb clans by their side too, for example JLz vs Aw, unique vs something xD anyway I'd love to see it if it happens, make a record and send it to me if possible, GL for both of u.
Yep it would be better if you do it against a clan like yours i mean dd2 clan .
It's just my point of view , its up to you :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:25:32 AM by Kay »

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 10:25:33 AM »

pretty much sums up AW vs uG
"-r/CopyPasta."

Offline Ryan~

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 11:08:37 AM »
It doesn't matter if we are having match with jb clan and they are already separated by High Staff, I see most of players play JB and public too including me and my clan members and in aW most of players play public and even though one or two of them are admin in public server so it would useless to say that we are doing match  with JB clan, there's not a big difference lol, it's 1999's game what you can except. 
As you see every clan is in the same portion, I have talked to RoN and he will do clanwar match soon but he and his clanmates might be busy. It's not a big deal if we are going to have friendly match

Edit: if they are jb player then why they are admin on public, they should resign due to lack of knowledge on public.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:34:17 AM by Ryan~ »

Offline Rambo-Killer

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »
It would be better if we play a war against other clans , i mean like what is a clan made for if there will not gonna be any competitions ,

Offline unreal /A/

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 02:21:34 PM »
Well, I support the idea but as you said, Ron and Ed are busy at this point of the year.

I really hope the AutMix server clan will be out soon and we will be able to play. As Rambo said, we need more clans to do these type of things.
I'm already thinking about deleting my own clan since no one is really applying for it so, we need more people and more clans.

Offline ~Terminator~

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »
1st of all aW is a JB clan, we don't do wars outside jb
2ndly if a player in jb clan doesn't mean that he/she cant play or apply for adminship in dd2/public/surf server
3rdly if you want a JB war  lemme know, i can see if aW members are available, most of them are busy these days but ill try if they can come
I Dont Have an Attitude Problem, I Have Personality U Cant Handle

Offline Ryan~

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 01:24:32 PM »
1st of all aW is a JB clan, we don't do wars outside jb
2ndly if a player in jb clan doesn't mean that he/she cant play or apply for adminship in dd2/public/surf server
3rdly if you want a JB war  lemme know, i can see if aW members are available, most of them are busy these days but ill try if they can come
We just wanted to do a normal clanWar match, I see most of your players play in public and few of them are admin there and how we are suppose to do a War in jailbreak ah'?, If you agree with normal clanwar match let me know, you can choose any time.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:27:02 PM by Ryan~ »

Offline ~Terminator~

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
We just wanted to do a normal clanWar match, I see most of your players play in public and few of them are admin there and how we are suppose to do a War in jailbreak ah'?, If you agree with normal clanwar match let me know, you can choose any time.

bro we dont do wars in public server, its a jb clan
ill say no to public war

Offline unreal /A/

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »
bro we dont do wars in public server, its a jb clan
ill say no to public war
noob

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
Im in tbh, stop being chickens, it's not like they'll win.. :D

Edit: if they are jb player then why they are admin on public, they should resign due to lack of knowledge on public.
That was a stupid comment, it is not your business where they're admins or if they have knowledge, you offered a challenge, it's up to AW to accept or reject it.

Offline PhD.PrO.D.EnG.CoBrA

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 05:01:44 PM »
That was a stupid comment, it is not your business where they're admins or if they have knowledge, you offered a challenge, it's up to AW to accept or reject it.
My friend Andrew ,, it wasn't a good answer from you ,, get back to his comment and you'll see why he said that ,, see "if word" in Ryan's answer and see dAmss's answer ,,

And you'll see that it wasn't a stupid comment at all ,,

Besides ,, I support this idea to do a normal Match War ,, It's getting boring more and more without any Match ,,

;) Good Luck ;) ,,

Offline ~Terminator~

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 05:07:40 PM »
Well @Ryan~ I talked to the members and even aW is a  jb clan, members are ready to play even on dd2 too

so lemme know about it :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:10:11 PM by ~Terminator~ »

Offline Ed

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 01:03:28 AM »
94.23.215.141:29000

Those interested in having rights on CW server. PM me. Mind you, if you abuse and horseplay, your rights will be removed and banned from the server.
[div class="cat_bar"][div class="catbg" style="font-size: 18px;font-family: Oswald;line-height: 52px;text-shadow: -1px -1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.43);    background: #2b2b2b;background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%, #191919 100%);background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);box-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.1) inset;text-align:left;font-weight: 700;"][div class="pt_bar"][div class="ptbg"][span class="pt"]info@ambrosia-servers.com[/span][/div][/div]

Offline Ryan~

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 09:09:18 AM »
how ladiesman speaks :D.
Clans ain't made for to decorate them in the showcase actually they are made for wars,matches to have some fun,  idc if we win or lose atleast we are going to enjoy it.

Offline SilverQuick

• Acknowledge Pain
  • Unstoppable
  • The shit's chess, it ain't checkers
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 10:25:35 AM »
how ladiesman speaks :D.
Clans ain't made for to decorate them in the showcase actually they are made for wars,matches to have some fun,  idc if we win or lose atleast we are going to enjoy it.
Make sure to record some demos. ;D

Offline ~Terminator~

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 12:36:52 PM »
if you are done with each other -_-  can we talk on the subject now? :3

Offline unreal /A/

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 02:57:45 PM »
Predictions, ladies and gents?
uG or aW or JLz?

Offline dAmss.MSI

• Veteran
  • Even if you feel high, gravity will hold you down.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
Predictions, ladies and gents?
uG or aW or JLz?
I'd go for uG