May 17, 2022, 06:35:43 AM

Author Topic: AMBROSIAN WARRIORS OFFICIAL COMPETITION  (Read 391 times)

Offline Alberto

AMBROSIAN WARRIORS OFFICIAL COMPETITION
« on: March 19, 2017, 06:58:51 PM »

Hello dear members,
This is finally official! We are doing a COMPETITION in the clan. This is a special AW event in which we are going to have a series of competitions that is going to take place in two weeks from now , all ideas are welcomed here just make sure that you explain your game or idea properly. The rewards will be in the forms of a free VIP package and free amount of Gold. You have one week to express yourself and your ideas,  after that we will be choosing the best ones and start the competition.

The rewards would be something like this:
1º-VIP
2º-2k Gold
3º- 1k Gold

This competition is only and exclusively for AW MEMBERS. The rest are excluded from the competition and they cannot participate under any circumstance.

LONG LIVE AW!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 07:01:09 PM by Alberto »

Offline Naix

• Failure has always been my greatest mentor ~
  • Sr Member
  • The darker the night, The brighter the stars ~
Re: AMBROSIAN WARRIORS OFFICIAL COMPETITION
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:33:18 PM »
Hmm...This is a good idea, good thinking Albertotototo D_D :D

I'd like to suggest my idea here. So , I was thinking of having a competition like " aW Got Talent / Ambrosian Warriors Got Talent ".
There are going to be atleast 3 judges and those 3 judges are going to be Buck ( The OWNER of the clan ) and Alberto & Amine ( The LEADERS of the clan ). Each one of the aW members will perform and show them their hidden talents. If the judges likes the performance/talent of the performer, then he/she will be promoted to the next stage and so on until we get the WINNER. Remember, This is just my idea and just came out of nowhere :))
and btw, if you guys want to change the judges and someone wants to volunteer as a judge, well I guess it's ok :D . So yeah...thats it :)

Thanks for reading <3

Offline Ninja Assassin

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 09:45:32 PM »
Random idea coming up. But before it i support naix's idea. Now lets make the best rebelling scene ever recorded. While normally playing jb each aw member must record themselve while rebellingg ( ofc when they think its a good rebelling is coming) now each member will have 2 demos to send. Not more. And each demo must be only 1 round or disqualified. Now the judges ( leaders & owner) must choose 3 demos ( 1st place... 2nd place... Etc).

LONG LIVE AW

P.S: if you would like to learn more abt my idea contact me i will explain everything.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:48:22 PM by Ninja Assassin »
Do not try to be the Best. Try to be Yourself

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 09:51:45 PM »
whoever kill me the most wins gg ez (rebel)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:51:58 PM by BuddyTrollsten »
"-r/CopyPasta."

Offline CrimeMiz

• The CT Slayer
  • Sr Member
  • Resist what you love and tolerate what you hate.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »
If a member makes it to the third position, will he get 1k gold or he won't pay for two months? or both together?

"Behind every "Just kidding" there is a little truth."                                                           
"Hacking is just like masturbating, in the beginning it feels good, but in the end you are just f***ing yourself."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Offline bucK

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 10:55:30 PM »
If a member makes it to the third position, will he get 1k gold or he won't pay for two months? or both together?
whoever kill me the most wins gg ez (rebel)
This competition is only and exclusively for AW MEMBERS. The rest are excluded from the competition and they cannot participate under any circumstance.

If any of our AW members  have any question please feel free to put them here
poeple who are not in the clan do not reply here  . thank you

Offline Alberto

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 09:21:19 AM »
Remember that tomorrow this will be finished and we will take the final decision about what to do in the competition and then start the competition giving Gold and free VIP to the winners!