September 22, 2021, 07:30:02 PM

Author Topic: You won*  (Read 264 times)

Offline kAri`M

You won*
« on: September 06, 2016, 12:50:30 AM »
Hello Ambrosians
i am leaving this community, bcz of the way of managing,there is no professionalism shown by the staff especially between them, Protective and friendship rules over the rules and the mistaken ones never get punished or demoted and some of them use their powers to shut people opinions and the sad thing is that even some "Retarded" members support them and kiss the A$* of the staff maybe thinking they will ger promoted ?  :D maybe.
They don't respect their own rules and they want the others to do so,I have been in a lot of arguments bcz this is how i am, i don't like seeing things that aren't right and ingore them,I tried but all i got was warnings or insults.
now it's time to leave and let them do their thing, i don't have time for this ****.

I wish you all good luck and have fun! there is definitely good guys in here ! i salute you all

Peace / Salam Alikoum / Azul[/b]
ⵣ Berbère, libre et fier de l'être ⵣ

Offline kAri`M

Re: You won*
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 01:05:53 AM »
No he is just the cherry on the cake
the real problem is in the staff, any way thank you for saying that  ;)
Happy gaming

Offline SilverQuick

• Acknowledge Pain
  • Unstoppable
  • The shit's chess, it ain't checkers
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 01:50:05 AM »
Too bad mate you just joined Ambrosia hope you change your mind and stay.

Offline Dwight K Schrute

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 03:57:27 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Your attitude stinks, enough is enough. You have already been warned for your foul mouthing. You are now muted. Ed

Offline Mister L

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 04:48:43 AM »
bb karim, make ur way. we stay friennds in steam and when i see u join a server... ;) maybe i come in too, to have good fights. gl and greets - L

Offline Ed

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 05:47:23 AM »
Hello Ambrosians
i am leaving this community, bcz of the way of managing,there is no professionalism shown by the staff especially between them, Protective and friendship rules over the rules and the mistaken ones never get punished or demoted and some of them use their powers to shut people opinions and the sad thing is that even some "Retarded" members support them and kiss the A$* of the staff maybe thinking they will ger promoted ?  :D maybe.
They don't respect their own rules and they want the others to do so,I have been in a lot of arguments bcz this is how i am, i don't like seeing things that aren't right and ingore them,I tried but all i got was warnings or insults.
now it's time to leave and let them do their thing, i don't have time for this ****.

I wish you all good luck and have fun! there is definitely good guys in here ! i salute you all

I would like to know exactly what are you talking about in red?? Where have the staff failed you? We are not here to babysit everyone, you have a disagreement with a member, well why don't you report him/her? Anyhow I did tell you I wanted to talk to you over ts3, but I haven't had the chance and didn't see you online when I was. I'd love to hear a full explanation for what you said though with real examples.
[div class="cat_bar"][div class="catbg" style="font-size: 18px;font-family: Oswald;line-height: 52px;text-shadow: -1px -1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.43);    background: #2b2b2b;background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%, #191919 100%);background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);box-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.1) inset;text-align:left;font-weight: 700;"][div class="pt_bar"][div class="ptbg"][span class="pt"]info@ambrosia-servers.com[/span][/div][/div]

Offline dave`

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 06:23:17 AM »
Hello Ambrosians

really
staff ain't doing his/her job
ofcourse
i bet god warned red mist tho
idk about drunky he wasn't insulting yo
don't get butthurt soo easily m8
there will be thousands of people doing some random shit on the internet you kno
so probably i guess you're new to the internet bro
and to me you don't seem to be 15. sorry.

not gonna lie but your behaviour to me was toxic
literally calling the high staffs kids..(your first text explains)gg nice ss bruh
so probably you started the drama bruh

so idk if you had problem with players there's a page called Report a player

Spoiler (hover to show)

edit:btw sad that you're leaving since  no more drama :(
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:45:52 AM by dave` »
⠨⢐⢐⠠⠁⡂⢜⠰⡡⣱⢸⡰⣱⡸⡸⡸⡘⡜⣜⢼⡱⡵⣳⢽⣝⡮⣗⡯⣗⣗⣗⢧⡳⣱⢱⡑⡆⡇⡎⡢⢑⠨⠄⠁⠂⠄⡁⠐⢐⠨⠢⡑⡨⠄⠄
⠈⡀⡂⠐⠄⡊⢆⢯⡺⣪⢷⢝⣞⢞⣝⢮⣣⡳⣕⢗⡽⣝⢮⢗⣗⡽⣳⢽⣳⣳⡳⡯⣞⢵⡣⡣⡇⡇⡕⠔⢀⠄⢂⠱⡠⣅⠠⠈⢀⠨⢈⢰⠨⡐⠄
⠄⠂⠄⢁⠐⠄⢝⢮⡺⡵⣫⢯⡺⡝⡮⡳⡕⣝⢮⢳⢝⡮⡯⣳⡳⡽⡽⣽⣺⢮⡯⣟⣞⢵⢝⡕⡇⢇⠡⠐⠄⢌⠄⡂⡈⢮⢪⠢⢐⢐⢅⡇⣗⢌⠄
⠄⢁⠐⠄⠠⠈⢸⢱⢕⢝⠪⣊⢬⠬⢦⢧⢵⣱⡱⡝⡵⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⢯⢞⡾⣯⢯⣗⡷⣝⢗⡝⡬⡪⡎⠌⡢⡐⡐⢅⠢⡸⡨⡪⡸⡸⡵⣝⢮⡺⡌
⠄⠐⠈⢀⠠⠈⠠⠣⢁⠂⠃⠐⠄⠌⠄⢢⣅⢕⠹⡺⣪⢮⡳⣝⡮⣯⡺⡽⣽⢽⣻⣞⡽⡮⣻⡺⣪⢯⢝⡼⡴⡺⣜⢮⡺⡜⡮⢮⢳⢝⣞⢮⡳⣝⢮
⠄⠈⡀⠄⡀⠐⠄⠁⠂⡨⠄⠅⠡⠱⡁⡢⠪⣯⣳⣣⢣⢣⣻⣺⣺⢵⣫⢯⢯⣟⣗⣯⢯⢯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⡮⣗⣝⢮⣫⢗⡯⣗⣗⢯⢞⡵⡳
⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⢈⠄⠅⡎⠄⠡⢅⢄⠢⡊⢜⡺⣪⢮⣳⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⢽⣺⣳⢯⣟⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⡾⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⡺⣝⣗⢽⡹
⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠠⢐⠠⡣⡱⡱⡱⣢⣣⡳⣝⢵⣫⢾⣝⢾⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⣝⣗⣯⣟⣾⣺⢽⣝⢾⢝⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⢮⣻⣺⡺⡽⡽⡮⣯⣳⢵⡳⣝
⠄⠄⠈⢀⠠⠄⡢⡣⣣⢳⡹⣚⢮⡺⣚⢮⢯⣺⢵⣳⢯⣻⣺⣺⣺⢝⣮⣳⣳⢽⣺⣞⣾⣺⣳⢽⣝⢽⡺⣮⣻⢽⣺⢽⣺⢮⢯⢯⢯⣻⡺⡮⣳⢽⣪
⠄⠄⠐⠄⡀⢐⢕⣝⢮⣗⡽⣮⣳⢽⣪⢷⣻⣺⢽⣺⡽⣞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣪⢞⡮⣟⣞⣾⣺⢾⢽⢽⣺⡳⣝⡞⣞⡽⣞⡯⣗⡿⡽⡽⡽⡮⡯⡯⣳⡫⣞
⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⡎⣺⡪⣟⡮⣟⣾⣺⡽⣞⣟⡾⣽⢽⣳⢯⣟⣞⣞⣮⣻⡪⡯⣺⣳⣳⢗⣯⢯⢿⡽⣞⣽⢵⡫⣗⡽⡵⣫⣗⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⣫⢗⡽⡵
⠄⠄⠁⠄⠡⡪⡪⣞⣗⡯⣷⣳⣗⡿⡽⡾⣽⣳⢿⡽⣽⣞⣗⣗⢷⢵⢝⢮⣳⡳⡽⣽⣺⢯⡿⣽⢽⣺⣝⢮⡳⣝⢞⡵⡳⣝⢽⢝⡽⣝⡵⣫⢗⡽⡺
⠄⠄⢀⠈⢌⢮⢺⢵⡳⡯⣗⡷⡯⣯⣟⣯⡷⣿⢽⡯⣷⣗⣟⡾⣝⢵⡫⣗⢵⡫⡯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⣞⢼⠱⡙⡜⣕⢯⢯⡺⡭⣳⢝⡞⡮⣳⢝⢮⢫
⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡸⣝⡵⡯⡯⣗⡿⣽⣳⣻⢾⢽⢯⡯⣟⣗⡷⣫⡾⡵⡝⡮⣳⢝⢮⡫⡮⡳⣹⡪⡏⡗⡕⡕⢅⡣⣕⢽⣹⢵⣫⢯⢮⢳⣹⡹⣪⢳⡱⡱
⠄⠄⠐⠄⢕⡕⣗⢽⢝⣽⡳⡯⣗⡯⣞⡯⡿⡽⣽⡳⡯⡯⣗⡯⣗⡝⡜⡎⡣⡃⡡⡁⢅⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣕⢧⣳⢽⣪⢗⡗⣗⢽⢕⡵⡝⣎⢇⢇⢗
⠄⠄⠂⠁⡱⡹⡪⣏⢯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣗⢯⢯⡻⡮⡯⡯⣻⣪⢟⡮⣗⡵⣜⣜⢼⡸⣜⣜⢕⡕⣜⢜⡼⣪⣗⣟⢮⣗⡽⣕⢯⢺⢸⠵⣝⢮⡳⡝⣜⢵
⠄⠄⠄⠂⢕⢹⢪⡳⣝⢞⢮⣳⡳⣝⢮⢯⢏⡯⣏⢯⣫⢗⡽⣝⣞⢷⢽⡺⡮⣗⣟⣞⢮⣗⣟⢮⣗⡯⣗⣗⢗⡽⣪⢺⢪⠳⡑⠡⡹⣜⢞⢮⡫⣪⢪
⠄⠄⠁⠄⠅⠕⡕⡕⡧⡫⡳⡕⣝⢎⢯⡺⣝⢮⡳⣫⢮⡫⡯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣻⣺⣺⡺⣽⡺⡮⣻⢪⡫⡺⡨⢃⢅⢅⢕⠌⠌⡰⡱⣕⢵⡫⣗⢽⡸⡸
⠄⠄⠄⠁⠨⠨⢪⢸⢸⢸⢱⡹⡸⡕⡧⡫⣎⢗⢽⢸⢪⢎⢯⡺⣝⢞⡮⡯⡺⡮⡺⡺⡱⢝⡪⡪⡪⣪⢮⣎⢮⣪⢲⡱⠡⡐⣝⢮⣳⢝⣮⡳⣣⢣⢣
⠄⠄⠈⠄⠈⡈⢆⢣⢣⢳⡱⡝⣎⢗⣝⢽⢜⣝⢎⢎⠊⠊⢃⠋⠎⡓⣙⢊⢣⢣⡣⡥⣳⢝⣞⣗⡯⣗⣟⠮⠳⢑⢡⢡⢑⢕⢵⢯⡺⣝⢮⡺⡪⡪⡪
⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⡀⠢⡑⡕⡕⡵⡹⣪⡳⣕⢯⡳⡳⣝⢎⣗⣕⢄⢌⢈⠂⠸⣸⠘⠜⢮⢫⠺⢹⠺⢊⢍⢜⢨⠨⢌⠢⡊⢆⢣⢣⢯⡳⣝⢮⡳⡹⡸⡨⢂
⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠡⠪⡸⡸⡸⡪⣪⢺⡪⣗⡽⣝⢮⣳⡳⣕⢯⡪⡪⡪⡊⡆⢎⠢⣂⠢⡑⢔⡑⡕⡌⡆⡕⢕⢕⢕⢱⢑⢕⡕⣗⣝⢮⢣⡳⡹⡨⠨⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⠈⠌⡂⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢯⢺⡪⣗⢯⣺⡪⣗⢽⣪⡳⣕⢕⢕⠕⡕⢜⠜⡜⡆⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡎⣲⢱⡣⣏⢮⡪⡎⡇⡇⢕⢌⢈⢂
⠄⠠⠄⠂⠄⡁⠄⠂⡈⡢⡑⡅⡇⡕⡕⢵⢹⡪⣗⢵⣝⢮⢳⡱⣝⢼⡹⣪⡣⡇⣇⢇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡧⡳⡕⡧⡳⡕⡇⡇⡇⢕⢰⢰⢕
⢀⠄⠄⠂⠁⢀⠈⢀⠠⠐⡐⢑⠌⡢⡃⢇⢳⢹⢜⢧⡳⡽⣕⢧⢳⡣⣏⢖⣳⢹⡪⣳⢹⢜⢼⡸⣜⢼⢜⡎⡧⡳⡝⣎⢯⡺⡝⣎⢇⢇⠪⣐⢕⣗⢽
⠐⠄⠠⠄⠐⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠐⠠⢑⢐⢌⠪⡘⡌⡎⢮⡚⡮⢮⢳⡣⡳⡵⣹⢜⢵⡹⣜⣕⢏⣗⣝⢮⣳⡳⣝⢽⣹⡪⣗⢽⡪⣏⢮⢪⢢⡣⡳⣝⡮⣟
⢈⠠⠡⠄⠄⠐⠄⠠⠐⠄⠈⠠⠄⡐⢀⢑⢐⢌⠪⡢⡣⢫⢣⢳⡹⢵⢝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢮⢮⡳⣳⢵⣻⣪⣞⣗⢽⣪⢞⢮⡳⣝⢎⢮⡪⣺⡪⣯⣳⢯⣻
⠐⠅⠅⢅⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⢀⠄⠂⢐⠡⡂⢕⠱⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡱⡝⣕⣗⢽⡪⣗⣗⢽⡺⡵⡳⣕⢧⡳⣝⢎⣏⢧⡫⡎⡞⣜⢮⣳⢽⣺⢾⣝⣗

Offline Drunky

• Sometimes I wish everyone could be as awesome as I am.
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 09:39:53 AM »
I didn't have any problems with you, but when you said "2016 and there are still kids that think they will be promoted if they kiss the staff's ass"
you just show how hypocrite you are. And of course I said that you're the one doing exactly that, which is pretty obvious.

Also, you're way too arrogant.
I once tried to tell you not to report every single cheater you encounter, because they just come and go, since it's boosted, there will be tons of cheaters.
And, what was your reply ?

Offline Burzum

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »
this is a big community. each member will behave different for the others. u will find haters, trollers, critics, unrespectfull...... but also there are friendlies, helpers, funny guys around here

same goes for High Staff. at the moment i see they working hard. whenever i see something wrong i will protest ofc

u should do the same: if u see someting wrong, or u think something is wrong in ur opinion, u only have to contact some staff and ask him about this

i would support u if u wanted to apply for admin. im sure u would be a nice 1

dont take so serious everything here. although we wanted to look "proffesional", actually we are a gaming community, full of young ppl

re-think again ur leaving
Follow, like and watch us on Facebook

Offline RAMBATEN

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »
Bye...Cya in OCTOBER!!

Offline Alves

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 11:28:21 AM »

Offline kAri`M

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 11:43:15 AM »
Bye...Cya in OCTOBER!!
we will see about that*  :D

Offline kAri`M

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 11:57:12 AM »
@Burzum you are one of the good admins* thank you and keep the good work
@Mister L for sure bro :D Happy gaming
@ś ɉ ȴ ѵ έ ɾ Ǫ ύ ɉ č Ҟ ツ i didn't fit in this community, i wish the best for you Wlid labled*
@Ed i am out, maybe one day you will find out*

NO hard feelings,I apologize if i offended you  :-*
peace

Offline SychO

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2016, 12:00:12 PM »
According to your SS and drunky's you're the one disrespecting the others, I mean what kind of replies did you expect by calling members ass lickers,

"and some of them use their powers to shut people's opinions" you shouldn't say stuff like that unless you got something to prove it, cuz that is very offensive.

The way I see it you're only butthurt cuz your suggestions for the dust server were denied and that admins aren't always online and stuff like that. The rest of what you said about members and staff is just to make your topic more dramatic cuz none of what you said makes sense.

Other than that, Good Luck.

Offline Hajrulla

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2016, 01:03:07 PM »
Seriously tho, Karim mention names next time. Grow up and have fun,  Counter-Strike is a game and you can enjoy it but your mindstate is very arrogant and primitive. This guy won't do any good to the community, starts drama insults then can't take any kind of negative opinion towards his statement. He is probably 12 years old or just someone that is filled with anger and is feeling free to release the rage and toxicity on any player that is better than him, anyone who tells him wrong. Keep calm and enjoy your stay!

Offline refre$h

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 03:45:23 PM »
Imho you are taking this a bit too far and in an immature way. You are blaming the entire community for some issues that are supposed to be personal.

If you cannot communicate in an appropriate way, take criticism properly or defend yourself then you are simply not ready for the internet.

And it doesn't matter whether you are in this community or in an other one, these issues will still be present as long as you don't learn how to interact with others.

Cheers.

Offline DonTodo #

• Life is like a box of chocolate,
  • Unstoppable
  • U never know what u gonna get.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 04:17:32 PM »
It's ironic how u talk about staff. If we don't obey your call out in the server u get angry and spam the living shit out of us. If we say someone is clean u don't believe us and go sit in spec. If u get kicked for bad behaviour we are terrible staff. U want us to threat like a holy person in the server that needs 24/7 private treatment and do constantly what your highness aka you tells us to do? Please. Get a life. I'm sorry but seriously get your shit together and don't talk crap.

Never the less byebye. 

Offline MF DOOM

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:36 PM »
I don't know man, I don't know much about the community personally but this situation just seems utterly useless and you are taking it way too far, it's all supposed to be fun after all.
Also you deem the stuff as being lazy, but in whole that's just your perspective and in the end quite subjective.
As for having issues with other members, I really don't get why the staff should babysit any of the people involved, we are all grown people here why don't you just try to solve the issu cordially if not just ignore/block the person, and if it gets too hectic, just report that person.
I really don't get the whole professionalism thing, this is not a formal business methinks, I rather see people laid back but at the same time try to solve issues and communicate with others etc..
Oh well, that is just my 2 cents, it's your call mate :). Good luck

Offline koll0z

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2016, 05:03:54 PM »
Firstly karim, don't do double post, it's spamming, edit the old reply to add whatever you want, and if you are no friend friend with drunky and red mist, than ignore him, add them to your buddy ignore list and it's fine, Red Mist is muted as you see, good new, he is boring ppl, good, and staff have 0 hapends, what hapend with it, it's no is fault, anyway, hope i can see you soon,

KollOz
I don't need a signature.

Offline Ed

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »
Okay then, if we will have to find out someday what you meant, then I wish you farewell's and have fun, maybe someday!
Goodbye.

Topic Locked!
[div class="cat_bar"][div class="catbg" style="font-size: 18px;font-family: Oswald;line-height: 52px;text-shadow: -1px -1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.43);    background: #2b2b2b;background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%, #191919 100%);background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #2b2b2b 0%,#191919 100%);box-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.1) inset;text-align:left;font-weight: 700;"][div class="pt_bar"][div class="ptbg"][span class="pt"]info@ambrosia-servers.com[/span][/div][/div]