June 28, 2022, 04:58:28 PM

Author Topic: D00M's Report Panel application  (Read 354 times)

Offline D00M

D00M's Report Panel application
« on: May 21, 2015, 03:41:19 PM »
Nick in game: D00M
Gaming years: 11
Admin experience: Been admin many times, and I know how to use amxbans and FTP, I am good catching hackers.
Professional playing experience: Finnish town championship
Knowledge about Counter Strike 1.6 and other CS games: Yes, alot.
Knowledge about cheats: I've investigated cheats, Example CD Hack, FighterFX and how cs 1.6 Recoil works.
Define a script: A executable script that gives you more advantages in-game.
How would you deal with Report requests individually?: Firstly I would take a look of the evidence supplied by a reporter, secondly I would check earlier misconducts and thirdly I would take proper action.
Which one you prefer (teamwork or working alone)?: Usually teamwork, but sometimes I prefer working alone.
Why should you become a member of the panel?: I've seen lack of inactivity in the report panel lately, probably because everyone is busy. Well I am really active at forums and I would be honored to handle the reports quickly but carefully. This way no one will spam you by PM's. Also I've done this before and most of you know my fair judgement.

Other information: -

Offline Phenomenal

Re: D00M's Report Panel application
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 07:02:34 AM »
Okay, so you were in the server yesterday and were killed by a CT for delaying or something without warning shots. I suppose you said on dead chat about the complain which I could not see and then as soon as you said it on admin chat I warned the CTs for it. Even when you got your response, you did not ask for revive or freeday but insulted the admins and did rage quit.

On the other hand, I think you are experienced for this post so I will give you my support for now, but I am sorry if this happens again then I will surely no support you.

Offline Fisu

• The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
  • Unstoppable
  • :)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 07:17:46 AM »
Hellou D00m

I support you for this, experienced and we could use some more help to keep the board clean and have them cheaters banned.

P.S.

About the screenshot from FNN, it was as much as I remember me and one other CT killing you and the other guy because simply we had commanded to go to the backwall - and a few of you weren't I was giving warningshots, then the ct guy died like a noob, so you mate and the other guy rushed on the gun - while that was fair enough to kill you both. I always give more than one warningshot, but I coulden't be botherd since I did give warningshots, and I do not really want to "warn somone" when he has a gun in his hands  - cuz that will lead into immediate death of at least 1 CT - = CHAOS = NOFUN. So the kill was fair.

Offline Andrew`

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 03:14:52 PM »
You got attitude issues mate, you need to be fair and calm while judging cases in the report section.

Offline Card Clasher

• Whoopsy Daisy !
  • Legend
  • Former Community Leader of Ambrosia
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 10:20:23 PM »
Still interested ?

Offline D00M

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 10:24:53 PM »

Offline Card Clasher

• Whoopsy Daisy !