May 08, 2021, 01:39:08 AM

Author Topic: [Resigned] Admin application  (Read 96 times)

Offline Hajrulla

[Resigned] Admin application
« on: April 21, 2021, 05:24:52 PM »
Admin application for resignation on all servers.
Feel free to rip my admin rights from anywhere that I have because I won't have time to invest somewhere that it's not appreciated.
I'll still be around to roast Pringles and play CSGO sometimes because it's Ramadan but lets hope Ambrosia makes it and things don't go like in 2019 because we are in 2021 and some don't realize that some things must change because I always thought I belonged here but I don't know what kept me and I tried my best to keep servers active, I made myself look like a fool just to keep 10 players on Rust server and CSGO but it is what it is, I don't feel abusing my "power" to keep the server alive if it backfires with useless criticism but lets hope they notice the changes since I haven't been playing at all.

Keep up the good and tireless work Ramba! Gg
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:44:12 PM by Andrew` »

Offline Burzum

Re: Admin application
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 06:27:01 PM »
idk what happened, but im happy with ur work

we only had an argue on server, and it was coz i was wrong about reconnecting, and i missed ur chat, when u explained about ur binds. so i apologized, and no more

u r free to do what u want, but i would rethink twice, and not make a big reaction from a comment, or whatever it happened to u
Follow, like and watch us on Facebook

Offline Andrew`

Re: Admin application
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:43:43 PM »
Thank you very much for your services.

Our staff team is always willing to welcome people in it warmly and we are always here to help and teach as long as rules and guidelines are followed, and there were always be such no matter the year or century. Good luck whatever you do :)